Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to the Columbus area and I need to find a new dealer/shop...anyone have any suggestions?

Update...knock on wood, I have not had any additional issues w/ it not starting since early March.

However, now...my rear hatch will not stay open, doesn't matter if you open it on your own or use the key FOB to open it...it will raise up and then shut immediately or you have to hold it open...grocery shopping just became a PITA!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Pretty sad statement about how dealerships treat customers when you cant get one solitary recommendation for a good dealer in Columbus. I lived there for many years and bought my Sahara from a Jeep dealer there. That dealership was awful. i couldn't give you one for a dealer in Amarillo, either.:SM130:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I recently moved to the Columbus area and I need to find a new dealer/shop...anyone have any suggestions?

Update...knock on wood, I have not had any additional issues w/ it not starting since early March.

However, now...my rear hatch will not stay open, doesn't matter if you open it on your own or use the key FOB to open it...it will raise up and then shut immediately or you have to hold it open...grocery shopping just became a PITA!
Treadway couldn't get ya fixed before you moved? Not suprised at that...

I can't tell you much about Columbus, but if ya don't mind an extra hour drive south to Cinci, there's 2 good CDJ dealers down here I thumbs up:

Kings CDJ (north side)
Jeff Wyler Eastgate (eastside)

Dealt with both, more than 100% satisfied (JWE currently has my Jeep now and has called me each day with updates).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts