Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running 255/75/17 BFG Mud Terrains? I know someone is running 245/75/17s in BFG KO with no lift. I have a 2" BDS lift and 4 of these tires in my garage. I'm doubtful given the 32" size, but thought it would be worth a try.

Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
50 Posts
micommander said:
Is anyone running 255/75/17 BFG Mud Terrains? I know someone is running 245/75/17s in BFG KO with no lift. I have a 2" BDS lift and 4 of these tires in my garage. I'm doubtful given the 32" size, but thought it would be worth a try.

Thanks for the feedback.
I'm one of the guys running 245/75-17 with no lift. The 255/75-17 for sure would not fit without lift and stock wheels. Probably with a 2" lift and "trimming the bolt", they might fit. That's pure speculation though... I had been thinking about this tire size (OEM on the JK Rubi) myself. If you intend it, let us know how it works.

·
Registered
62 Posts
micommander said:
No pics yet, but they are a perfect fit. Zero rub at full lock.
Interesting, could you post some pics? Is that w/o spacers using stock rims? Bet it looks really nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
micommander said:
:eek: Does this mean I will have to upgrade to bigger tires once I have my 2" lift installed :D Looking forward to seeing your pics!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sounds cool as he!!. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

·
Registered
184 Posts
micommander said:
How do the Mud Terrains sound on the highway? Are they very loud?

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is what I’m hoping my commander comes out like. Did you upgrade shocks or struts?
Grave digger!

This post is originally from 2007 and the one you quoted is from 2012.

At this point in these vehicles lives they need new shocks whether you lift em or not.
Haha well, I just got my commander and I’m
Going with that tire size. Haven’t got the lift on yet so I’m hoping it’ll look like that white one haha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts