Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one that started it all... My Limited :). Way too many good times in this Jeep... many legal, many not so much ;) ended up running it into the ground at 176K miles. had to really think if it was worth fixin... ended up buying a Jag and keeping the Jeep
P9100258.JPG
Bought the Patriot for the wife when she was tired of her Camry. I had already bought my new Jag, but couldn't get rid of "The Limited". Ended up using her as part of the trade in. It was a hard to to watch my grand cherokee go, but this Patriot has served us well.
Patriot.jpg
Just got the Commander about a month ago, and am in Love!!! Not sure if it's gained the prestige of my old Grand Cherokee, but she's freaking awesome none-the-less. We'll have to see what time tells.
Commander.jpg
One of my bikes... 2007 Suzuki V-Strom 650. not the prettiest, not the fastest, but definitely a bad ASS motorcycle. Unfortunately this pic was taken outside of Indy where the engine blew up while taking a cross country trip from Cali to DC. The only good part of the trip was visiting Moab!!! next time I visit, I'll have 4 wheels for the trip and 2 wheels in tow.
StromDead.jpg
Just a shot of me and my Jag. I got rid of this for the Commander, and really don't miss it at all, but it was a nice looking car, so I figured I'd share it. Did a lot of mods to this car, and is the nicest X-Type I've ever laid eyes on... not that I'm biased
MeAndJag.jpg

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Jag for a Commander... Very interesting... Oh and "Semper Fi ", I can recognize the hair cut anywhere !

·
Registered
696 Posts
I was gonna say the same thing. Its funny when I am on leave with no shave and no haircut or with a hat on and people say Semper Fi! "How did you know?" "its the way you walk" not the haircut!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's right USMC. It had to be done. That pile had to find a new home

And MP, if you were ever PMO on Pendleton, you've probably seen my Jag.. I'm sure you see a lot of cars, though, on Pendleton. I used to drive in and out of Pulgas every day and worked on mainside... CLB-13 for 3 years, CLR-17 1 year.

You can't miss a Marines haircut. I recruit up in Frederick, MD and even on a day where I see the nastiest Marines, kinda like you MP, hahaha, on leave, no shave, no hair cut, I know they're Marines. My wife can even point them out. That's when you know you're not hiding anything.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rah! Yut Yut and all that good trash just wanted to throw a shout out to all the Marine's!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Rah! Yut Yut and all that good trash just wanted to throw a shout out to all the Marine's!
San Diego Calif; to Minnesota ? All climates and places.. We hear you..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts