Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was wondering what size tires i could fit under my 3 inch leveling lift? I know that some have put bigger tires with the help of offset rims or spacers, but i wont do any of that and was asking myself if 255/75/17 could fit without rubbing? I did no pinch weld . I dont want to get tires that wont fit and stay stuck for the winter with them :D. Some have told me that 265/70/17 should fit, but i doupt it because of the bolts of my uppers who will certainly rub with too large tires. Thank you :3

121728970_1152376741822805_22456212115169896_n.jpg

·
Administrator
6,824 Posts
Hi, i was wondering what size tires i could fit under my 3 inch leveling lift? I know that some have put bigger tires with the help of offset rims or spacers, but i wont do any of that and was asking myself if 255/75/17 could fit without rubbing? I did no pinch weld . I dont want to get tires that wont fit and stay stuck for the winter with them :D. Some have told me that 265/70/17 should fit, but i doupt it because of the bolts of my uppers who will certainly rub with too large tires. Thank you :3
@Camille;

It depends on the back-spacing of your rims;

Are you using the stock rims - or aftermarket rims;

If they are aftermarket rims - we would need to know the offset & back-spacing of those rims, to properly answer your question.

It would also help if you properly completed your user profile, as explained here;

1 - 2 of 2 Posts