Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellows has any one used the 5100's at the stock level .75. Was thinking of doing this and Bilstein in back. If I set the setting to 1 1/2 will it be to much up front and not enough in the back?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I am running mine set @ 1.5" with 2 additional MOOG spring isolators (purchased @ Rockauto $5 a piece) on each side in the rear.

It is .75 to one inch increase in the rear and looks more level, while maintaining a slight rake.

Based on my experience with the Bilsteins, 1.5" in the front and stock in the rear would likely look a bit nose high. Depends on your current stance however, my Commander has a v6 and was not as low as the Hemi or CRD in the front.

Take some measurements from axle to fender and compare front to rear. Worst case scenario you could pick up a few isolators like I did for cheap.

This angle does not show the rake well considering its on a driveway, but here is mine

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good. I have the 4.7l V8 the best I can measure is from center hub front 18 1/2 and rear 20. Maybe thinking 1 set may be what I want.
Thanks.
Any other input is welcomed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts