Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
No cross bars sorry
Looks like they have already been removed, from the pics you posted, I can see the marks on the factory roof rails where the cross bars used to be. I've been busy lately, in the process of transferring to another command - or I would have caught this sooner.

First off @Mattdog2020417, you should have read the following before you posted this thread - and based on the way you posted it, I don't think that you did:

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/44-parts-sale-wanted-trade/71129-read-before-posting-more-forum-rules-when-posting-items-sale%3B.html

Now that aside, I'll say this: Since you chose to open this can of worms - answer the following questions for me - and the rest of the forum:

Post some pictures of the interior so people know what color it is: If you know what color the interior is, please list it.

What year is it? I can see that the exterior is black.

I don't know what you are planning to take, or what you have already off of this XK, so, please post a list of the parts that are available that are in good enough shape to be re-used and/or sold:

Are you selling these parts - or just giving them away? You weren't very clear on that point.

Please be sure to check back frequently to answer questions from other forum members as I'm sure there will be plenty of them.

I will be monitoring this thread to ensure things don't get out of hand like the did the last time someone decided to try and do this.

I'll give you 2 days @Mattdog2020417 to add & clarify the information I asked you for - if not, this thread will be removed.

Thanks.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If its small enough pay for shipping is all I ask if its a large item its probably for sale. I got the truck because I couldn't pass up $500 for the whole truck. It is grey dark grey.... Interior is wet ill pull everything out and yack pictures and update list when I know what I have. I just got the parts jeep so I'm not sure all what I have to sell its been shifty weather in Missouri so waiting for a descent day to pull parts off. Its a 06 3.7 jeep commander I have transmission transfer case axles interior trim seats ill have to pull out there folded down and have parts in them. They are grey 65th anniversary seats with embossed logo..... All grey interior I believe 3 good doors and a good hatch I will pull every electrical harness and sensor I can find. I have the title for the jeep. Ill post more pics and list when I have am update.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just saying you dont have to come at people like that, can of worms comment. Were all human if you wanna be a jerk I dont wanna be part of this forum. I didnt buy the truck to make cash I bought it to help myself and possibly another on the the site but your super aggressive comments make me feel not welcome...... Just cause your a moderator doesn't give u god status... I'm sure ill be deactivated shortly for my comments.... Just a heads up you should really talk to people a lot better....

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And all that link said was not to over price and check back often which I have often so what prompted your post I have no idea everytime I had a response I responded back....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hey bud. Chill a bit. There was a recent issue with some over pricing and people starting a tear down thread and then disappearing. I am sure Blue just wants you to actually follow through if you start.

Posting some interior photos would help as potentially interested people could see if what you have is what they want. I am interested in a few things. Are the jack and tools intact? Are the door mouldings damaged? The shine is poor on mine with a lot of small rock chips. What deck is in the dash? Will check back with you. Thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Could you check on the condition of the tail lights? I would take all the heavy dirty parts out of the interior too. How do you know there is no amp? It is behind the driver's rear panel.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Just saying you dont have to come at people like that, can of worms comment. Were all human if you wanna be a jerk I dont wanna be part of this forum. I didnt buy the truck to make cash I bought it to help myself and possibly another on the the site but your super aggressive comments make me feel not welcome...... Just cause your a moderator doesn't give u god status... I'm sure ill be deactivated shortly for my comments.... Just a heads up you should really talk to people a lot better....
@Mattdog2020417;

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here - but make no mistake - you are on very thin ice with me right now.

First off - No personal attacks are allowed here Matt - period.

You started a really half-baked thread here - without nearly enough information to do anybody any good - and that's your fault not mine.

I'm trying to clean this up as best as I can and try to make it presentable - with USABLE INFORMATION that can actually benefit the rest of the forum - rather than just leaving it as incomplete & inconclusive as it was when you started it.

You should apologize to me and the rest of the forum, who couldn't make heads or tails of exactly what you were trying to accomplish when you started this thread - or you can keep going down the wrong path by trying to lash out at me because you're embarrassed you screwed this thread up so badly - that's the dilemma you face at this point in time.

Ultimately, you have 2 choices here:

You can realize you made a mistake and learn from it and try to become a better poster & forum member - or you can keep complaining that you feel like you're being picked on unnecessarily.

But I will tell you this much - the next smart remark or personal attack that comes from you anywhere on this forum, towards me or anybody else, will be your very last.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Hey bud. Chill a bit. There was a recent issue with some over pricing and people starting a tear down thread and then disappearing. I am sure Blue just wants you to actually follow through if you start.

Posting some interior photos would help as potentially interested people could see if what you have is what they want. I am interested in a few things.
Absolutely @Flex and forum members need to have all the relevant information necessary, so they know what parts are available, what color the interior parts are and what it will cost them - none of this information was in his initial post that started this thread - or subsequent posts until I asked him about it.

·
Banned
159 Posts
@BigBlue I will say from what I have seen you seem to have a bit of a derogatory tone in a bunch of your posts on here man. I do see that you are just trying to keep the forum alive and helpful and useful but your comments do come of as a bit heavy handed and sometimes overly critical (if not down right incorrect). If you dont see it that way that is fine, you may not mean to, but I know I have taken some of your comments that way and clearly others have too, and if it happens more than once there has to be at least a little truth to it. little jabs like this arent very helpful either

"I will be monitoring this thread to ensure things don't get out of hand like the did the last time someone decided to try and do this."

Maybe my understanding of the english language is different than yours but assuming this was about my thread, nothing got out of hand. The people that told me what they would pay and agreed on shipping got their stuff. was I slow moving yes, but things got out of hand?
give me a break...

I took his thread as "hey i got a jeep, if you want stuff let me know, dont have a ton of time to create a lengthy thread, but I will do my best to get what you need."
@Flex pretty sure you are referring to me here... when I started my part out I said it would be slow going but I would do my best. yes work got in the way (teaching and coaching) and then my wife had complications with her pregnancy, which took priority, and then the baby was born and there were complications, which took priority. I will apologize to you and everyone else that it took so long but everyone else who asked for stuff from me got it except for one other guy. I was still trying to work on that wiring harness for you but havent really had the time to try and separate it from the main harness. I was trying to get that figured so I didnt have to have you pay for multiple packages worth of shipping. I will email and see if you still want that jack and fenders or any of the other 10 things I pulled for you, and if not feel free to let this guy know, shipping from MO is probably cheaper than from GA anyways.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have tomorrow off i will damn near the whole truck apart and give a solid list and pics of condition. I'll apologize to the forum for not already listing the parts. Thats my fault I was just more or less putting it out there that I have parts. But thats all I'll apologize for. Act your age respect is earned not given and you sir have lost all respect from me. I didn't say anything out of line and the personal attack your talking about, me calling you a jerk.... Lol well you came off like the police pushing your power around this is not a pokice state this is america. You came off as a jerk,so,I called it like I,seen it. You had no business attacking me in the first place can of worms calling my name out like your my mommy. Act your age and talk to me like a human not a criminal. I posted a jeep for sale I didn't steal rob or harass anyone as far as I'm concerned you have harassed me now you've polluted a for sale post with drama... We have inbox for a reason you have a dorect issue with me take it up with me. But no you wanna abuse your power and push your chest out. And personally attack me. Tell me I'm on probation you sir should be on probation what did I do for you to attack me and my jeeps post.... A lack of a parts list no interior pics lol wow grow up kick me do w.e. you are acting like a child or someone on a power trip. I bet your a cop or military cause you have not one ounce of humanity in you just gun ho attitude. You crossed the line bot me....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Adding to what Blue already posted and not trying to step on anyone's toes here.

You must be willing to check this thread daily and reply to every question within a reasonable amount of time. You must also be prepared to pull and ship items within a reasonable amount of time. Life and weather are not reasonable excuses IMHO.

F/S part out threads that haven't followed this have been locked/closed.

This is indeed a can of worms you will have to follow through on. I know it's been a rough few posts but, understand that there's a lot of BS that comes here too and there are rules to becoming a member. It is for your protection as well. We're all men here and we can be rough around the edges from time to time. I don't think you should take any of it personally and I think BigBlue is just trying to keep it in line. I read his first post and it's really nothing to get bent out of shape over.

Good luck!

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I posted the truck to help others out...not to profit I have bought and sold and flipped hundreds of cars motorcycles and parts. I know what I'm doing if I do something wrong let me know but I'm till then back off.... Your basically treating me like **** because of past problems that have nothing to do with me....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.