Jeep Commander Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Core- your rig is just insane! Love what you have done to it. I am curious where you got the mounts for your LED's on the hood?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey @Core what size tire you got crammed up in there for a spare? and how did you make it fit cause it looks bigger than what every other thread says should work...

·
Registered
10 Posts
@ Core - Sweet looking ride.......where did you get the front bumper from? I see Big Blue had a bumper custom made but I haven't found any other front bumper upgrades on my searches.

·
Registered
2006 Limited 5.7 QDll 142k miles
152 Posts
Love your xk's look. I've done the same 'black out' to mine. My next project is replacing my headlight assemblies with the black ones like yours.

·
Registered
2006 Commander Limited Hemi
3 Posts
So it's not the easiest to peel off if you bedline on top of the dip. You have to carefully get an Xato knife and get to the Dip but then it simply peels off as normal since that's the original layer on the piece you painted. I didn't use Dip on most of my badges though. I went full black out lol and I'm glad I did because I love it. I will never be going back especially when new custom decals go on.

I used this for bed line. It's very durable and has a textured finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally want to do this to mine. What was the prep process? Did you have to pull all of the decals and trim work?

·
Registered
2006 Limited 5.7 QDll 142k miles
152 Posts
I'm thirding the dang question.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,147 Posts
Core hasn't been on here since 2018 si hold your breath. Search for "Bedliner" might give better information.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts