Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have a 2009 Commander limited, hemi, and 4x4, so this one has the dvd and bluetooth/Navigation system, the radio works fine but when I go to pair my phone to bluetooth it doesn't work neither does the Nav system, can anyone tell me what this possibly could be or do I need a whole new radio system?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All, I have a 2009 Commander limited, hemi, and 4x4, so this one has the dvd and bluetooth/Navigation system, the radio works fine but when I go to pair my phone to bluetooth it doesn't work neither does the Nav system, can anyone tell me what this possibly could be or do I need a whole new radio system?
Hey L, You can add a bluetooth adapter (for bluetooth music/phone) that plugs in/intalls very easily just behind your stock stereo (i got my adapter on Crutchfield). Other than that..tons of options for new Stereo (sony looks good..I havent pulled the trigger yet, because the bluetooth adapter works great)

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,817 Posts
Hey L, You can add a bluetooth adapter (for bluetooth music/phone) that plugs in/intalls very easily just behind your stock stereo (i got my adapter on Crutchfield). Other than that..tons of options for new Stereo (sony looks good..I havent pulled the trigger yet, because the bluetooth adapter works great)
@Kell Wimmer She should not have to use an BT adapter. Her radio is already BT ready.

Reactions: LaurieL

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,817 Posts
@LaurieL Welcome to the forum! Do you have an Owner's Manual? And if you do, did you follow the instructions for setting up the bluetooth connection?

Reactions: LaurieL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@LaurieL Welcome to the forum! Do you have an Owner's Manual? And if you do, did you follow the instructions for setting up the bluetooth connection?

Thank you so much, Yes absolutely just in case i was missing a step to setting it up..but nope not working..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts