Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just installed the Borla Cat-Back system on my 2010 hemi sport, 4wd, Factory trailer hitch and it fits and sounds awsome. They say it fits the 2006 but it will fit the 2010. The factory exhaust was 2 3/4" whereas the borla is 2 1/2" but I figure since the borla exhaust is straight through and has a muffler half the size of the old one and no 2nd muffler, I figured it will be ok. Everything lined up perfect and fits perfect. The sound is not bad at all inside like some people seemed to think it would be without the resonator. The outside sound is worth every penny.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thats awesome, you should take a video of it so we can hear too. Plus it will sound even better once it breaks in!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to take a sound clip but I think they all sound terrible online. So I figured whats the point.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yeah they are kind of hit or miss on those. Any change in performance?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it did. WHen I put the CAI on it developed a surge through the RPM range which I was told was the torque limiting software in the computer. Now with the new exhaust that is gone. It pulls hard all the way to redline never feels like it runs out of steam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts