Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am guessing that there is a 4.5"lift and 33's? Is that an ARB bumper? I love that bumper. Did you buy the truck like this?
Modified superlift. 6" with 35s. Bumper is made by WAM Bumpers in Douglasville GA

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
That is one SWEET looking XK!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
What happened to your other XK?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happened to your other XK?
Still around for the moment. Will be selling once I get things swapped around. And some rust issues on the big black Jeep

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice looking rig Holiday - best of luck with it.

Out of curiosity, what did you pay for it?

Year, miles, trim package?
Same as the green. 06, hemi limited, 190kmiles. Paid $8k. 6" superlift with icon shocks and coilovers. 35" ko2 a/t . Was supposed to have SA sliders, and it came with them, but the reason they were no longer installed was because the rocker panels were so rusted the nutserts pulled through. So I'm have to have rocker work done before I switch and sell the green one.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Same as the green. 06, hemi limited, 190kmiles. Paid $8k. 6" superlift with icon shocks and coilovers. 35" ko2 a/t . Was supposed to have SA sliders, and it came with them, but the reason they were no longer installed was because the rocker panels were so rusted the nutserts pulled through. So I'm have to have rocker work done before I switch and sell the green one.

I gotcha, well, best of luck with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts