Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, life has taken a turn and I no longer need the Bilstein 5100's I bought for my XK.

The shocks are brand new in the box (in fact, I haven't even taken them OUT of the box yet...) and ready to go on your XK. These shocks are for the REAR and are for lifted Grand Cherokees and Commanders, part #33-225807.

Shipped to your door via FedEx for $175 - yep, I take PayPal.

Drop me a PM and I'll get these on their way.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Well, life has taken a turn and I no longer need the Bilstein 5100's I bought for my XK.

The shocks are brand new in the box (in fact, I haven't even taken them OUT of the box yet...) and ready to go on your XK. These shocks are for the REAR and are for lifted Grand Cherokees and Commanders, part #33-225807.

Shipped to your door via FedEx for $175 - yep, I take PayPal.

Drop me a PM and I'll get these on their way.

Bob
Same rear shocks that I have, what made you decide not to put them in?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same rear shocks that I have, what made you decide not to put them in?
Well, we’ve had to make significant renovations to our home to accommodate an elderly parent and so not much time (or cash) to mod and upgrade the XK.

Mom took care of us - now time to take care of Mom.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Well, we’ve had to make significant renovations to our home to accommodate an elderly parent and so not much time (or cash) to mod and upgrade the XK.

Mom took care of us - now time to take care of Mom.

Bob
That's completely understandable & commendable...... @582bronco might be interested in your shocks....I PM'd him a link to this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.