Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After nearly a year and a half of development and prototyping, the AEV EGR Module (Electronic Geometry Recalibration) is finally ready! Units will begin shipping Nov. 19th and will be available through all Superlift dealers. For customers who already have the suspension installed, units will be available through AEV’s online store where orders will also begin on November 19th, 2007.

For those of you unfamiliar with the EGR module, it is an electronic module that adjusts the ESP system in 05+ Grand Cherokee’s and 06+ Commanders to work with the Superlift 4" lift kit. The EGR Module also recalibrates tire size and gear ratio and allows users to activate or deactivate features such as one-touch lane change or reverse mirror tilt.

http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/modules/

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wonder if the mirror tilt feature works with all models or just the Limited models with memory seats? Too bad they didn't design this to turn on Daytime running lights.
Glad they got the module done though.
Now, how about the front winch.

·
Registered
495 Posts
rubicontrail.net said:
I think this will work with any lift kits... but call AEV to be sure.

Appreciate it. Will be calling in the morning. Are any of you creative enough to come up with a way to make some fender flares like the one on the AEV Commander?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Check 4xguard, http://www.4xguard.com/index.html they are selling them too...Might also want to contact Superlift, their kit now has a new PN# and comes with the EGR at a higher kit cost. Maybe they sell it seperate as well.
-Hemi

·
Registered
577 Posts
4.7commander said:
i think this is pretty old news.

AEV has a forum now. you can go check things out there.
AEV has sold out on these a couple of times now (each shipment seems to last about a week) To those running the Superlift "unchipped" this is really kind of a big deal. It is worthwhile to check the downstream sellers, because AEV's official stance on giving a date for a new supply is on par with them giving a date for the hidden winch ! They won't promise anything. I waited two months for my module.

Iowa, check those two sources, that is your best bet.

4.7- Maybe you can whip up a batch of EGR modules while you work on your bumper !:D
-Hemi

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
i'm moving this weekend. I FOUND A NICE PLACE WITH A HUGE GARAGE! THE COMMANDER IS COMING APART FOR DEVELOPMENT

EXPECT TO SEE A BUMPER PROTOTYPE WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yeah! Can't wait !!!. By the way, what is the character in you avatar saying? it is too small to make out

·
Registered
324 Posts
U R the MAN!!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
HEMI - Have you posted any pics since you installed the superlift?

Never mind, found them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts