Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just bought a 2008 Jeep Commander Sport 3.7 L 5 spd Automatic 2 WD. My first Jeep although other members of my family have owned them for years and only buy Jeeps.
They swear by them. I have found the Commander to be a very nice vehicle, sorry I never bought one before I turned 59 yrs old. Missed out of allot of fun I did !
I have a small problem the paint code sticker is missing and I would like to get the front bumper cover repainted. The Jeep looks to be Black, but sometimes it almost looks Dark Grey.
Could this be a Pearl Black?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hello just bought a 2008 Jeep Commander Sport 3.7 L 5 spd Automatic 2 WD. My first Jeep although other members of my family have owned them for years and only buy Jeeps.
They swear by them. I have found the Commander to be a very nice vehicle, sorry I never bought one before I turned 59 yrs old. Missed out of allot of fun I did !
I have a small problem the paint code sticker is missing and I would like to get the front bumper cover repainted. The Jeep looks to be Black, but sometimes it almost looks Dark Grey.
Could this be a Pearl Black?
Welcome Brickey. The factory color will be listed on the build sheet, towards the end. @Big Blue has the link of where to get that, and a few other good links for parts.

·
Super Moderator
5,882 Posts
Welcome Brickey. The factory color will be listed on the build sheet, towards the end. @Big Blue has the link of where to get that, and a few other good links for parts.
It's in the New Member required reading;

https://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/63025-required-reading-new-member-introduction-post-other-important-new-member-info.html

To get the factory build sheet for the Commander you are looking at, or for the Commander you've already bought, enter your VIN here:

https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

Secondary link: https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqlisting_detail/

The factory build sheet will list all of the factory options & optional preferred equipment packages that your vehicle had installed from the factory when it was built.

·
Super Moderator
5,882 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brickey here Thanks for replying Yea I read the handbook and went through the posted link. It's Pearl Black Will being posting a picture soon haven't taken none yet been raining.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I read the manual this morning I was busy when signing up. Looks to me the forum to belong to if a person owns a Jeep.

·
Super Moderator
5,882 Posts
Brickey here Thanks for replying Yea I read the handbook and went through the posted link. It's Pearl Black Will being posting a picture soon haven't taken none yet been raining.
Looking forward to seeing your pics @Brickey.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't worry about the sticker missing. That is not even close to being an issue.
The paint shop can easily find and match your paint color.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy, using speech to text

1 - 8 of 8 Posts