Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see it has already been discussed , but my question is: does the factory brush bar consist of a bar that bolts to the top of the bumper or does it consist of more than that? On the picture of the concept car it looks like it also wraps over the front of the bumper.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The factory grille guard (brush bar) consists of a tubular steel bar that is welded to a steel plate that does wrap around the bumper cover. It attaches both behind the grille and under the bumper cover.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You think that much? $350? coupled with the price of the guard-ouch! I do like the idea of custom fit around the bumper. I usually fabricate everything for my rigs but that would be more of a challenge than I probably would want. If I come up with my own design then I could afford to send it in for chroming. I would like to accomodate for round aux lights anyway. We're chrome accenting our command. Chrome on silver looks so good. We almost went for the black command. That would look sweet with zero chrome and all gloss blk accessories.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts