Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been quite some time since all us commanders from Canada chimed in.. There are a few who have have left but there are some new Canadian members out there

I am 1 Alberta, Canada

I know a while back the only albertans here were me Texel and Kitkat,

·
Registered
19 Posts
2-British Columbia

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oromocto, New Brunswick, also were do you get any mods for your commander? Any shops web sites you can send me from Canada, I want to get a simple roof basket and its almost double the price for shipping and customs then what the basket is worth.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oromocto, New Brunswick, also were do you get any mods for your commander? Any shops web sites you can send me from Canada, I want to get a simple roof basket and its almost double the price for shipping and customs then what the basket is worth.
A good buddy of mine owns a shop here in AB, that's were I get mostly everything, the lift and spacer I got direct from rough country and the spider trax spacers from quadratec (USA). Everything else I sourced out from my buddies shop

·
Registered
64 Posts
A good buddy of mine owns a shop here in AB, that's were I get mostly everything, the lift and spacer I got direct from rough country and the spider trax spacers from quadratec (USA). Everything else I sourced out from my buddies shop
Is there a web site i could check out? roof basket and bike carrier is needed soonest.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am in Fredericton. I have been checking out quadratec. What was your experience Snowmander?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quadratec was awesome...very fast and service was great.. Only problem was they sent my package Via UPS but the customer service guy said next time call and place the order and you can specify post...

Call Londel he's my buddy who owns the shop.. Park customs in Sherwood park AB. 1-780-570-5577 tell him Adam sent you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts