Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second 2 weeks of August

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camp Commander West Coast Dates

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  a49erFan 
#1 ·
When do you want to get together? lets narrow the window a little.

2009 Camp Commander Colorado Link

Please do not vote unless you are considering going, I would hate to plan it around people who have no intention of showing up.

#2 ·
I am going to make this poll public so that we can see who is voting for which dates (I meant to do that when I set up this poll but missed that button), If you have voted and want removed prior to that please send me or HEMEEE a PM no later than Thursday 12/4/08 by midnight and we will remove you so others cannot see how you voted.

#3 ·
I voted for anytime june/july, but just saw that the Jamboree in Wisconsin is July 23-25.

I would hate to have to choose between the two...

#4 ·
That is the kind of information that is important to know, we will not be able to work it out for everyone I want to do the jamboree in early June in Arizona too.

#5 ·
Anytime during summertime is okay for me! Anywhere in Colorado is okay as well.

#7 ·
July works better for me, but hey, I'm already in CO and can probably make just about any date work - can't wait!

#8 ·
Things are filling up on my work calendar (they only let one of us off at a time), Looks like the last three weeks of july look most promising. Anyone got thoughts?

#10 ·
Ouray or Durango sound good to me too. I do not know your state or ANY off road spots so we will leave the location to those who know.

Anyone else want to chime in on dates in the last three weeks of July or locations?

#11 ·
Another question for the Colorado group...

Do you want to do a weekday thing or weekend?

IE: Thur - Sun, Sat & Sun Only... ? Need an idea on how many days and when during the week so we can nail down some days soon.

THX

#12 ·
Gonna close this DATE thread and move all discussion over to the other one now that we are getting closer to nailing this thing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.