Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new Jeep owner i would like to take my Commander to Camp Jeep but cant seem to find any detail about it anywhere. Would Jeep Jamboree be any fun with a xk.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I am considering Jeep Jamboree but it is a bit expensive.

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
Jeep(Chrysler) usually does not announce Camp Jeep until later in the spring. They didn't have Camp Jeep last year and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have one again this year in light of the financial situation. Here is what they said last year:

Over the past few months we’ve received ongoing inquiries regarding plans for the 15th annual Camp Jeep. As you may recall the 14th annual Camp Jeep hosted in 2007 was the biggest, most successful event in the history of Camp Jeep. With attendance levels at an all time high, hosting well over 10,000 people and accommodating nearly 2,800 vehicles; we want the next Camp Jeep to be an even better experience for our owners.

You know what they say, you’re only as good as your last event, and after 14years of hosting some of the most exceptional owner events ever known, I think it’s fair to say we know a little bit about what it takes to create an entertaining comprehensive Jeep experience. Because we really want to do things right, the decision has been made to host the 15th annual Camp Jeep in July 2009. We know the last Camp Jeep will be a hard one to top, but the lead time gained this year will permit additional planning, and will certainly aid in producing a superior Camp Jeep event for 2009 resulting in a more gratifying owner experience.

Event preparation and development is ongoing; the location and dates of Camp Jeep 15 are to be determined. We will be sure to share more information regarding this event as updates are made available.

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts