Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be good to start a Commanders at Camp Jeep thread.
We have signed up and are planning to go this August. This is our fourth Camp Jeep event. We have been to Mo., Va, MI in the past.

It will take place in Elkhart Wi. August 10th, 11th & 12th.

I think this year will be the most exciting year as there will be more production Jeeps available to drive and look at than ever before. Oh course there will be Commanders to drive off road, The TJ Wrangler, Liberty and Grand Cherokee. There will be an opportunity to ride in a GC SRT8 on a race track. The new Wrangler 2dr and Unlimited 4dr will be there to hopefully get and drive. They will also have the new Compass and Partriot there that you will be able to drive off road.

Here is a link to the Camp Jeep page-
http://www.jeep.com/jeep_life/events/camp_jeep/index.html

Anyone else planning on going?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I will not be able to attend this year's Camp Jeep. What I would like if you are going is if you would be willing to get me a couple of items and send to me. I will pay you before hand. I cannot find a site to buy Camp Jeep merchandise anywhere. Specifically, I would like the front windshield (clear in white letters) "Camp Jeep" long decal/sticker. On the Camp Jeep link you see it on a dark blue Commander I believe.

Thoughts?

DeWayne

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camp Jeep website just updated moments ago.
http://www.jeep.com/jeep_life/events/camp_jeep/index.html
B-52's Headline act on Saturday night:cool: . Tim McGraw on Thursday as announced earlier. Tony Hawk is returning also.
New this year, man made snow mountain for snow boarding demo's and tubing in July. Pretty cool stuff.
Any one else going?

·
Registered
379 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Reminder to all. The first post is from last year. this year (2007):

Camp Jeep 2007 is being held July 26-28 in the Blue Ridge Mountains at Oak Ridge Estate, Virginia, just outside of Charlottesville. Please note, this event is only open to current Jeep owners.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha, I wrote the first post and didn't even read it when I wrote the one yesterday. My first post was about Camp Jeep 06 and my second one was about Camp Jeep 07. My, how quick time fly's!
I think I will start a new Camp Jeep 07 post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts