Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have friends who are going camping @ George Washington National Forest on 11/21 till 11/23, kind of a short notice from me but if any can make it and would like to go just let me know so I can give you more info :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hi I have friends who are going camping @ George Washington National Forest on 11/21 till 11/23, kind of a short notice from me but if any can make it and would like to go just let me know so I can give you more info :)
is this in VA? or what state is this in?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is in VA. this is te address where we get gas and supplies from
Mountain view store
George Washington Forest
162 Shenandoah Mountain Dr, West Augusta, VA 24485 US

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There will be 2 or 3 single girlfriends of mine going and also will have 6500 watt generator and some friends are bringing there four wheelers and dirt bike so there will be allot of fun things to do

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i'd go if i wasnt working......unless i can get off....not for the single girls...but the camp and 4wheelin...no wait...the get off has nothing to do with the single girls. .....if i can get off from work, i may go to camp and 4wheel.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Keep it clean! :toomuchinfo:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I might attend if there is nothing going on. As long as you guys/girls hit up a few trails!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Much better, Cico.

I'll be in the GWNF/JeffersonNF that weekend, but not to camp... gotta take a trip up to our adopted trail and do some maintenance/cleanup.

Thanks for the invite, though.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i would love 2 attend but it is kind of a short notice and im not sure where it is located at and how far of a ride it would be from me.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I doubt I will be able to make that one.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I just double checked, I will be in Connecticut that weekend... Maybe some other time.

·
Registered
735 Posts
ya i was gonna say maybe if someone in my area was able we could kinda meet up. and go down but i am horrible with directions.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I really want to head down that way, but it's a bit of a drive, and these trips keep coming up when I already have plans set.

·
Registered
735 Posts
ya i hear you on that note.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts