Jeep Commander Forum banner

Camping in Chattahoochee, Florida

4K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 · (Edited)
Just recently came back from a camping trip up in Chattahoochee, Florida and figured I'd share a few pics:

See less See more
#3 ·
Did you do any fishing in Lake Seminole? Scary lake - shallow, stumps everywhere and alligators. My Sister in law lives there and her husband runs the city.

#5 · (Edited)
No rblapham, I usually have a few fishing rods and a couple of tackle boxes with me, I have my Florida Lifetime Fresh & Salt water fishing licenses and normally always jump at the chance to wet a line whenever I can.

However, I left my trailer behind on this trip - which had my fishing gear in it and I didn't bring my kayak along either.

#6 ·
My girlfriend and I like to go camping ourselves, so seeing your pictures has me going crazy! It still might as well be the heart of winter here in Indiana. Your XK has to be the coolest one that I've seen on the forum and makes me realize that I need to buy some goodies for mine for camping!

#7 · (Edited)
My girlfriend and I like to go camping ourselves, so seeing your pictures has me going crazy! It still might as well be the heart of winter here in Indiana. Your XK has to be the coolest one that I've seen on the forum and makes me realize that I need to buy some goodies for mine for camping!
Thanks @Colt; It's taken me almost 4 years to get to this point; partly because I'm out of the country more than I'm in it & partly due to budget.

Big Blue was bone stock when I bought her in July of 2014 as only the 2nd owner (didn't even have a trailer hitch), here are some pics of what she looked like when I first picked her up;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.