JeepCommander.com Fall 2008 Camping Trip
Now that dates and locations have been settled, I wanted to get a new thread going that would make things easier to figure out the details and such.
In short, the details (with bullet points!)
- George Washington National Forest
- Outside Harrisonburg, VA
- Friday thru Sunday
- Sept 5-7th, 2008
- Invite the family
- Safe for stock vehicles (but plenty fun for modded rigs)
- Hiking/biking/canoing/etc is available
- Meeting spots to convoy along the way (details on website)
- http://jeepcommander.co.nr for information
[email protected] (+1)
James (+1) (KK owner)
WK owner (from VAJeepers) (+wife)
JK owner (from VAJeepers) (+fiancee)
If you are planning on coming, or if you don't know for sure yet but want to, please let us know so we can update this post.
For those who cannot make a convoy point in time, click here for directions to the site.
Should be a great time. Hope to see you out there!