Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
20's

There is no reason they shouldn't fit, as long as they are off of a newer Grand or produced with the 5x5 pattern you shouldn't have any issue as long as you run the right size tire, I have 20's on my commander that were originally on my Grand and they fit great on both... tire size 275/45/20
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Keith thats a great picture I'm tryin to picture the rims black..maybe i could photoshop haha. They look staggered though? Maybe it's just the angle of the picture.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No problem. I just grabbed the pic from a another thread on here.
That XK looks nice IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yes they will work fine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
XK on 20's

here is a pic of my 06 with 20" wheels, if you're seriously considering the SRT8 wheels I would recommend considering spacers, they are a little inset on the WK and with flares on the XK I personally think without spacers would look a little silly but everyone has there own taste just a thought

ok for some reason link isn't working try copying and pasting this sorry hope it works it's my Facebook... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=4246768&id=780427709&ref=fbx_album

I still don't think that link will work if you want pics pm me ur email addy and I can send some

1 - 9 of 9 Posts