Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM looking for someone who has a similar color to the OEM interior. Id like to cover my door panels, and a few other things. I tried my local upholstery shop but no luck. Does anyone have a good source? Thanks-Nick

·
Registered
455 Posts
I know my dealership can do that stuff. In the waiting room they had a big book of all the mods they can do or have done for you. try your dealer but dont expect to get a deal on it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
walkjon said:
how much did it cost?
The sunroof was $485.00 dollars including installation. The sunroof was upgraded from the factory one. And as far the leather seats which also included the door pannels was closed to $ 1000.00 dollars. The leather is high quality and thick. It does not even compare to the factory leather that came with my Liberty Limited. The Leather seats Said " JEEP" by the headrest I always had compliments even from the dealership. I might do the same thing with my Commander. This company is very professional I always see cars like Porshes, Ferraries, Cadilac SUV's parked in their shop.

·
Registered
269 Posts
walkjon said:
Where did you have it done?
I had it done here locally in San Antonio, Texas. They have offices all over the state and as far pictures I do not have the Jeep Liberty anymore I traded in for the Commander. I will look for some pictures this weekend.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I thought about changing the color of the lower door panels, lwr dash and console. Went to a yearly swap meet but I couldn't find the booth of a company that specializes in leather dyes and interiors with a two stage door panel paint. I did come across a suede remnant the exact color of saddle brown so maybe I'll do the console or panel pads.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YB-where did you find the suede at? mind helping me out? currently i have been via emailing the company 22-elite. they are sending me out a small sample that they think will match.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts