Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to adjust the front suspension to give it some lift without having to buy something only by adjusting the factory suspension

·
Registered
10 Posts
Factory suspension is non adjustable.
You could get HD springs and that could add some minimal height.

·
Administrator
15,619 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did I ordered the 2in leveling kit I only ordered the parts to lift the front will that level it out with the back ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the 07 5.7l v8 hemi limited model nothing been done suspension still has factory rake so hopefully just doing the front will make it level and not any higher than the back don't want the bulldog look lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
It should. There used to be a guy on here who sold spacers about 1.5 to 2 " for front to even it out.

·
Administrator
15,619 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can install 5100 Bilstein shock on front that will give you about 2.5 inches lift on front

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up as set of Bilstein 5100 ride height adjustable struts. They can give 1", 1.5", or 2.5" of boost to the front end if you want to be precise. I went to the middle setting for 1.5" and it leveled everything nicely. If you want to bring the back end up, you can add a 1" spacer to the coil spring or use load adjusting shocks. Going to a little bigger tire size will also give a small lift.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts