Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty new to this site and am wondering how many people on here are from Canada? I'd like people to perhaps leave a quick note on what city and province they are from. I would love to get a chance to do the "Commander Group thing" sometime and really want to know if anyone is around my area for my Commander and I to do a little networking.:stickpoke:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There has got to be more Canadians on here than this!!! Come on...lol.:stickpoke:

·
Registered
807 Posts
you guys need to get the forum stickers put on your commanders then you would see whos who up there.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do we get the stickers from and how much? Is there a thread for them and other cool things?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks... found the thread.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I am in Orillia, Ontario about 2 hours north of Toronto

·
Registered
39 Posts
Chris here in Quesnel, B.C. About 1 hr. south of Prince George, and 7 hrs. north of Vancouver.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Surrey, (stop laughing), BC am looking for a place to do a trail

·
Registered
936 Posts
Adam here....Leduc Alberta...always looking for trail buds. + im a wheeling virgin...nudge nudge TEXEL...

p.s. does any one on here from canada own a lifted limited green commander was at least a 4" saw one on the way home from calgary today on hwy 2 he was headed south bound around 1:30-2:00pm ish

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm from Sault Ste Marie, MI...lived in Alaska for the last 14 years or so. Does that count?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts