Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Jeep Commander with a 5.7 in it. the problem i am having is i cannot get the fan to go to high when my a/c pressure reach 225 or higher on the high side. I cannot find any values that tell me what pressure readings on the a/c or engine temp that will send a signal to increase the fan speed. the engine doesnt over heat and the a/c loses freon when the high side gets to high from the fan not speeding up does anyone have any ideas on where to look next iv read several differant forum posts on this and tried and checked the differant things mentioned

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2007 Jeep Commander with a 5.7 in it. the problem i am having is i cannot get the fan to go to high when my a/c pressure reach 225 or higher on the high side. I cannot find any values that tell me what pressure readings on the a/c or engine temp that will send a signal to increase the fan speed. the engine doesnt over heat and the a/c loses freon when the high side gets to high from the fan not speeding up does anyone have any ideas on where to look next iv read several differant forum posts on this and tried and checked the differant things mentioned

Have you changed the Blower Resistor?

·
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,022 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts