Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Does anyone have a Canvasback in their Commander? After looking at their website, it indicates that there is one for the '06 and a different model for the '07-'08. Does anyone know what the differences are? I thought the interiors of the three model years are identical.

Also, does anyone know if you can still roll the middle seat forward when you have the Canvasback on? I have a St. Bernard and I want him to be able to get in the back area without having to make the 3 foot leap into the back.

Thanks in advance,

Sean

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have it on my 06. Works great and is very flexible. I don't think I have removed it since it went in and that is with kids and a dog while having the seating in various configurations.

·
Registered
94 Posts
08XKLimited said:
SD - have any photos you van show? Would love to see how it actually looks.

Thanks.
yea me too. i dont quite get what you are talking about. i have a 06' so maybe i can help

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts
Canvasback in Commander

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
wkfore said:
What is their web site. google gives me womens clothes and a bunch of information about ducks and decoys
Mine looks the same as below but the cammo version.
http://www.canvasback.com/

I don't think putting womens clothing on the seat will look very manly..:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeep5253 or SDBaja;

From what I can tell, it looks like they roll forward, but I want to just make sure. Can the middle seats still flip forward with ease?

Thanks!!
Sean

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts
Yes........

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
How does it attach to the back of the seats? I have leather and do not want to mess them up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've got leather, but the back of my 2nd and 3rd row is a carpet piece. The canvasback velcros on to the back of the seat. Mine works well, but I recently broke the zipper on the 3rd row. I'll probably just have the local boat canvas guy fix it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
surfdogs said:
I've got leather, but the back of my 2nd and 3rd row is a carpet piece. The canvasback velcros on to the back of the seat. Mine works well, but I recently broke the zipper on the 3rd row. I'll probably just have the local boat canvas guy fix it.
funny, imported mine into the UK, very pleased with it. However my zip broke as well, just got the zip replaced with a more industrial one!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts