Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those using an outdoor car cover on their Commanders, what brand did you purchase and are you happy with it? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,769 Posts
For those using an outdoor car cover on their Commanders, what brand did you purchase and are you happy with it? Thanks
I have a really nice outdoor cover for mine, specifically made for the XK which I ordered about 2 years ago; It's very nice and it was expensive around $250.00 as I recall, I'll have to see if I can dig up the info on it.

It's extremely well made.

EDIT: Took me a while to remember where I ordered it from, unfortunately, it looks like they are out of stock right now, I ordered it from justforjeeps.com; Here is a link for it; They do have the option to notify you via e-mail when they are back in stock.

https://www.justforjeeps.com/covervehicle.html

·
Registered
480 Posts
I ordered mine, and order all my car covers, from California Car Cover Co. They're expensive, but in my opinion they're worth the cost, and fit extremely well. They'll also modify their covers according to requests; I needed to display a parking placard from my rearview mirror while still keeping the car covered, so I had them cut out the appropriate area and sew a plastic viewing window in. They also offer a variety of cover materials to fit your exact needs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts