Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked and can't seem to find anything. Didn't Mopar make a set of plastic covers that replaced the carpet on the back of our seats on the second and 3rd rows? I'm not looking for a cargo mat, but a replacement for the carpet itself, mine is all jacked up from multiple outdoors outings.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I think what you are referring to is this. This is a foldable mat that hooks on to either the second row head rests or third row head rests with bungie cords, depending on what seats you are using. It doesn't replace the carpet, just protects it. This is the Mopar part number.
Item # 82209667AB. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is one option I was looking at. But, what I'm talking about is I thought I had seen is plastic replacements for the carpet panels on the backs of our seats. I could be wrong, just can't remember where I saw it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just went to Lowes and got some Indoor/outdoor dark gray carpet 6"X8" for $18 and replaced it on both second and third row seats. I did it at the same time while replacing my seats with two tone leather. Looks much better now.
Kristian:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
299 Posts
i just went to lowes and got some indoor/outdoor dark gray carpet 6"x8" for $18 and replaced it on both second and third row seats. I did it at the same time while replacing my seats with two tone leather. Looks much better now.
Kristian:banana_hitit:
pics please!!!!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I get a catalog from AutoSports, a place out of Virginia. They have many styles of floor mats, some custom fit vs universal fit. The prices seem reasonable and the quality appears to be good. If you are not satisfied, you can return them. Their website is autosportscatalog.com. I have purchased from them and they are very easy to deal with. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Husky Liner. It has been a life saver. Neo mastiff drool has ruined the plastic on the sides of the rear cabin... especially the vent, but my carpet is spotless. I also had a weathertec liner from a Land Rover Disco that fit perfectly as well, but Husky makes an exact fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts