Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
OK.. I always hated the idea that Commander does not have a cargo cover (sometime this is called also: Security cover) like the Grand Cherokee or other SUVs..

Yet, I sometimes use the third row (believe it or not!).. so I need to come up with an idea to install a cargo cover and yet have it removable as well..

So, I bought the Grand Cherokee cargo cover, and installed it in a STUPID (but working for me!) way.. again this is a stupid way.. but finally I have a cargo cover!!

Check it out

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Looks factory too me from the pictures you provided. I know the seat locks might not be the desired place but it works.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
That looks good enough,, not too bad,, Are the side mirrors holding it?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I see a grid in your side windows. Is that a defogger, like in the rear windows of some cars?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Ah.. you drive from the right.?

·
Super Moderator
14,975 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Radio antenna makes sense, and it would not intefer with vision on the driver's side. I had a Ford F150 with a radio antenna embedded in the windshield.

·
Super Moderator
14,975 Posts
Radio antenna makes sense, and it would not intefer with vision on the driver's side. I had a Ford F150 with a radio antenna embedded in the windshield.
The European Commanders (XH) don't have the mast antenna. They have the antenna in the right (passenger) rear cargo area window.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
How much did the Grand Cherokee cargo cover run you over there?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much did the Grand Cherokee cargo cover run you over there?
I got that cover from ebay.. a barely used for 20$ !!! and I got it shipped here through a special service.

it covers most of the back area in the commander.. just perfect for me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts