Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Just purchased my Commander last Monday. It didn't come with a big cargo net in the trunk. The hooks for the net are there, and the window sticker says it has one, but it didn't come with it. My dealer told me that the cargo net that is referenced in the window sticker is the little tiny one along the driver side. I don't think that is what they meant - why would they put the hooks for the big one? My dad has a 2006 commander and his came with a net so not sure if this is new with the 2007 or not.

For the new owners, did yours come with the big cargo net?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 2006 Limited did not come with one either...... I kept mine from my previous jeep grand cherokee. Maybe you can get one used from another Jeep owner, especially if they are trading it in. I always keep my accessories when I trade my cars in. If I can't use them, I usually know someone with the same vehicle I can give them to. My custom rugs from my Cherokee fit the Commander, as did the custom storage rug in the back. Just a thought.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the replies. I guess I'm not the only one then. It is interesting that my dad got one with his 65th anniversary commander.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have the Overland which comes with the Cargo Net. The Net isnt what you might think. Its only about 12" wide (I suppose it could be stretched somewhat wider) and hooks up across the back on those hooks. Frankly, I have found it basically WORTHLESS unless I am somehow missing how it is to be used. john

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
John said:
I have the Overland which comes with the Cargo Net. The Net isnt what you might think. Its only about 12" wide (I suppose it could be stretched somewhat wider) and hooks up across the back on those hooks. Frankly, I have found it basically WORTHLESS unless I am somehow missing how it is to be used. john
Yeah I have yet to use mine... I have the Mopar cargo liner which covers those hooks anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts