Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have weathertech cargo liner in black on my black commander, I don't think the greys from Jeep or Weathertech match right and I like the Black mats with the grey trim, I know it's an opinion thing but it look great as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Todd, how do you like the weathertech black liner? I'm a longtime user of their front/rear mats and have always been very happy with them. How's the fit of the cargo liner? I've just noticed on their website that they've brought out a Commander version...
Tnx.

Commo
Dearborn, MI

·
Registered
107 Posts
Commo, The fit is great on Weathertechs cargo mat, I have one in my wifes Liberty as well as my Commander, plus I'm using there front and rear mats, I have no complaints across the board, I would recommend them to anyone, great product. As for the dark gray mopar cargo liner, I didn't know they offered one, the parts dept. at my dealer showed me a light grey and black, no dark grey, I'm sure it matches closer to the interior than what I was shown.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.