Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the form and was just curious of how many people are in colorado. I would like to go on some trial runs with some jeep commanders

·
Registered
127 Posts
From Aurora. Have not taken mine off-road yet.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
I live in Evergreen. Lots of trails up here past the Idaho Springs area. Now just gotta let the snow melt!

·
Banned
277 Posts
I'm in Denver. Haven't been on too many trails, just down to the Medano trail at the sand dunes and around Breckenridge, but wouldn't mind getting out a little more often. However, since my XK is my daily drive and I don't have a lift or rock rails, I don't like to get too crazy offroad.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm here in longmont thirty minutes from some trails, like kmax said not much to do until the snow melts. Hoping to go over red cone and that fairplay area this summer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in the springs, been on one trail so far to go get my x-mas tree. Sounds like once the snow goes away we could make a trip out with a good group of commanders

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I pop into Walsenburg every couple months. Learned my lesson about snow wheeling there in December 2006, now I have a snowmobile! I'll be back in February and then again in either June or July.

·
Registered
127 Posts
You guys interested in doing a dinner/meet&greet session at a centralized location one day when TYMAC is in town?
If so, list what day of the week would work best and what city you would not mind driving to meet. And a reasonable restaraunt in that area if you know of one.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Also in the Springs and wouldn't mind meeting up - it will depend on when it is as we've got a trip planned in February - but I have no prlbem driving to Denver.

·
Banned
277 Posts
sounds good to me - either Denver, the Springs, or somewhere in between is good for me as well. Where and When...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I fly into Vegas on July 27th for a couple of meetings then planning on taking a one way to Denver Sunday January 31st. I have to head back to Ohio on Tuesday afternoon.

If not in February, maybe I can meet up with a few of you guys in July when me and my family come out for a few weeks in the summer.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Could we possibly do Sunday Jan.31st around 7pm and meet in Castle Rock? There is a Red Robin not far off I-25? Who would be able to make it?

·
Registered
346 Posts
That should work for me...

·
Registered
127 Posts
So the preliminary list for Jan 31st:
Stormtrooper
Bjamrow
Klmonson
no matter
Spigot
Airdog
Andydood

TYMAC, anyone else?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looking forward to it!

·
Banned
277 Posts
Sounds good, I'll try to make it on the 31st.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts