Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my Commander a week ago was enjoying the sound system, loaded 6 CD's no problem, listened to a couple, wanted to switch a few, tried to EJECT, no way, it's jammed or something, not a one will eject. I so don't want to go to the dealership this soon.... any suggestions??

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
If I were you I would take it back to where I bought it and get them to take care of it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Bummer Dude. This has happened to me twice. They had to replace the whole unit. They say that's what they do when one gets stuck. Problem is you have to wait for a new one to come in, then wait to have it installed. Maybe you'll have better luck, but that's what they told me, twice now.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
My REC CD player is completely hosed, has disc error constantly displayed on the screen. I use my iPhone all the time, so I'm not worried about it, but that does say something about the quality of the units.

·
Registered
809 Posts
If I were you I would take it back to where I bought it and get them to take care of it.
X2. I've taken that unit apart to fix the same problem and it was a hairy situation. If I had only had the truck for a week (and it hadn't been my fault it was jammed) I definitely would have been going back to make them fix it. This is one of those reasons that dealers can charge more than private party- take advantage of that!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
When its cold out I cant get my cd player to do anything. The cd wont come out and it wont play the cd. I have to listen to the radio for the first 30-45 minutes of driving until everything warms up. Usually by then im already at my destination.:(

·
Registered
480 Posts
When its cold out I cant get my cd player to do anything. The cd wont come out and it wont play the cd. I have to listen to the radio for the first 30-45 minutes of driving until everything warms up. Usually by then im already at my destination.:(
Lucky for you it never gets cold in Buffalo.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts