Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you guys think... Im going to keep the Black grille, because that is the theme throughout the jeep. I think the chrome inserts will look sick!

This Jeep is shown with the Chrome grille, But i have a feeling the Black grille will contrast excellently with the chrome bars!

·
Registered
24 Posts
That'll look NICE! That must be a custom job, I don't recall seeing that on my JC. I got the 3.7L V6 w/ the U Package and ordered the chrome grille as an extra, and I don't think mine has the center bars chromed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
For those of you who have been curious about the E&G Grille without the limited emblem here are some pics of it. The painted grille looks great with the chrome insert but the chrome grille with the chrome insert has to take a back seat to the E&G.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Supertight! I am waiting for my grill to come in this week....but I had no idea you could get it without the E & G "limited" emblem....hmmm

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm sorry dude, but I say yukkkkkkk..... 7 slots, yep, thats a Jeep. I like the body colored grill, but am looking at a kit that chromes the strips inside the slots, or possibly a kit that just chromes the inner curves of the slot, like the previous JGC American Freedom package.

Again... I have to say yuk..............:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts