Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
mmmmm, not my style at all.

I hope the owner is happy with it but I think it looks really nasty.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Looks like it should be on a different vehicle...just does not fit right for my taste but that is why there are so many styles and colors of vehicles I suppose. My daughters love my new Commander and never stop talking about it but I told them for everyone that loves it there are an even number that look at it and say yuck! Hard to believe but I guess its true.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The front brush bar looks kinda out of place..... But, hey, someone likes it and that's what it's about. I like the DC version or the brush bar better, but I'm not paying their price. I wheel so I don't use the nerf side steps. I'd get the rock rails!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Maybe, I don't personally like it, but it probably would serve it's purpose. It does look stout! & It's still a Commander!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not a big fan, but if you want something on the front right now you're limited.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Do not care for it either. I wish they would come out with the full hood wrap around brush gaurd. I'd probably go with the black but would entertain the chrome if I got to see it first.:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
hi im in outback australia and am waiting for them to design a "bull bar" for mine in black as we have so many kangaroos at night on the roads here we really need them.
they say because the jc is so new here in australia I will have to wait til maybe after christmas before they design one it must suit the airbags as well.
I also have a guy looking into building me a second spare wheel carrier because of the rough dirt roads up here we need a second spare.
I somehow dont think the brush bar would stop the roos here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
im waiting for a bull bar to be designed for my jc here in australia as I need one up here in the outback.
they usually have to replace the front bumper and its usually made of steel or alloy but now they have a plastic one that is very tough and returns into its original shape after contact with something.
my jc is black and you can get the bars in black.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts