Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my First post on the forum i just bought my 06 hemi limited 2 days ago. and i already have a problem. it seems the previous owner must have spilled some Cheerios on the dash and they somehow got into the Air Vents. i can hear them rattling around when there air comes on or changes from lower to upper vents. also occasionally one will shoot out of a duct at me. anyway How do i get them out? anyone else have a problem with this? also does the commander have an Air Filtration system? sorry if these are stupid Questions but i don't have an owners manual apparently it was "Lost" along with my NAV DVD and Wireless head phones. which are all going to ordered by me ASAP. thanks sorry for the long post and great forum you have here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Why can't you take it back to the dealer and ask them to take apart the air ducts to get the Cheerios out? I really don't know how else you would be able to get them out since you don't truly know where they are located.

I don't believe that the Commander has an air filtration system.

·
Registered
556 Posts
:D Sorry, no answer here, and no I havn't been shot by cherios yet. I'd take it to the dealer and ask 'em to get the remaining cereal out of your Jeep, before you have all sorts of critters climbing on your Commander wanting breakfast.:p

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may have to take it back to the dealership. unfortunately i live a few hours away so i was hoping to take care if it myself. i wish i would have noticed it during the test drive but the air was already running when i got in it and the cheerios i found on the floor and seats i thought the detailer may have missed. thanks for the help guys. can someone tell me how many owners manual type books came with your commanders? i ordered the stock owners manual and the Nav Manual that comes with the disk.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
There is the Owners manual81-326-0610,Quick reference guide81-316-0656,If you got extended coverage there is a program guide, Navigation manual 81-170-05080 and disk, warranty information 81-0160-6010,video enterainment system user's manual 81-170-06060, owners right under state lemon law 81-016-2021. Hope this helps and enjoy your commander!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
HeavyRotation said:
also i noticed that the Grand Cherokee has a cabin air filter, thats pretty sh***y that we dont get one.
Yes but what other car offers free cereal???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts