Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took the XK on some old access roads around Burr Ridge, did pretty well, no problems. Mud Terrains helped a lot.

here's a link to some video ---->

·
Registered
97 Posts
Is that over by the canals, rivers by 294 and lagrange rd. area? We used to party back that way and play paintball when we were kids. Hell we used to hunt pheasants back there to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a nice long one across the right side. Picked up a bottle of touch up paint when I got back

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not sure who owns that property, dont know if its railroad, factories, county or what, but its been well over 20 something years since I've been back in them trails.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Is that over by the canals, rivers by 294 and lagrange rd. area? We used to party back that way and play paintball when we were kids. Hell we used to hunt pheasants back there to.
I thought it looked familiar and everytime I pass over the 294 I look down and always wonder how I can get there lol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
We used to access the south side of the canal over in willow springs, then north side I entered from northeast of 55. Think alot of those trails are Water reclamation property if I remember now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well there were a lot of Tire marks so I assume it's used for something or people do take their 4x4's back there

·
Registered
954 Posts
If anybody is interested some of us will be heading to the Badlands tomorrow Saturday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts