Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chip - Drip / Water Cover - Pic Attached NOW

I read somewhere recently on this forum that some of you have made your own covers to protect your performance chips from water drips etc.

I looked at mine today and it has a factory fitted water / drip cover! :stickpoke:

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Pics please.

·
Registered
953 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
It's a term we use in the UK!

'Chuff off' is a politer way of saying 'fornicate in a different direction please'... (for want of polite descriptive words!)
Hahahaha.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Nope....still waiting!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
i new all along he was telling the truth. whats the part number?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i new all along he was telling the truth. whats the part number?
Once I have a bit of spare time I'll rip it off and get the part number and detail the pics from other angles.

Sorry I took so long.....It's rare I ever have time to lift the hood due to kids, wife, work.....I only lift it to check fluid levels once a week!

It looks clean and new....there's a good chance this was one of the items replaced during my recent troubles?!!??!! :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Once I have a bit of spare time I'll rip it off and get the part number and detail the pics from other angles.

Sorry I took so long.....It's rare I ever have time to lift the hood due to kids, wife, work.....I only lift it to check fluid levels once a week!

It looks clean and new....there's a good chance this was one of the items replaced during my recent troubles?!!??!! :)
I know that feeling.!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts