Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
McGard Chrome Cone Seat Style Lug Nut

I ended up with a box of 100 of these, maybe someone could use them?

Make me an offer for any amount of them, I'm thinking like $1 a piece, maybe quantity discounts, plus shipping.

McGard 69400 Chrome Cone Seat Style Lug Nut (1/2" - 20 Thread Size)

1.5" Overall Length
1/2"- 20 Thread Size
13/16" Hex Size
Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts
Box of 100 Lug Nuts

Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life. Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners and lead-foot drivers. Not to mention overzealous impact guns and loose fitting lug wrenches. This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts which turns even the best looking wheels ugly. Tough Nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful. Tough Nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. They are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety. McGard’s plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. Tough Nuts are designed and built for the real world, because life is tough. For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom.

·
Registered
554 Posts
where are you shipping from?

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'll take 20 off your hands if shipping isn't too much... I'm Pittsburgh, 15227...tired of gluing them factory crap sleeves on.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'll take 20 off your hands if shipping isn't too much... I'm Pittsburgh, 15227...tired of gluing them factory crap sleeves on.
Should be $9.xx to ship 3 day for fedex one rate. I'll have to see if I can find shipping for less.

Looks like I should be able to ship USPS for ~$5-6 Priority Mail 3-Day™ Small Flat Rate Box

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sounds fair. Tell me what you need. I can do a pay pal or whatever you wish. Thank you.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Paypal successfully sent!! Thanks so much.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Received the lug nuts yesterday. Thanks for sending so quickly, and great job packaging and protecting the product with the bubble wrap! Its a pleasure doing business with you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
That was strange, but I have very well traveled lug nuts now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts