Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:icon_confused: Hi, I am new to this site. I was wondering if anyone has been able to find chrome mirrors for the commander. I have checked numerous sites and called several places. Although I have had no luck, I have seen numerous pictures of commanders online with chrome mirrors. I saw an individual on here state they ordered mirror covers from star tech Germany, but was hoping to find something a little more convinent.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
:icon_confused: Hi, I am new to this site. I was wondering if anyone has been able to find chrome mirrors for the commander. I have checked numerous sites and called several places. Although I have had no luck, I have seen numerous pictures of commanders online with chrome mirrors. I saw an individual on here state they ordered mirror covers from star tech Germany, but was hoping to find something a little more convinent.
You can get the chrome covers on ebay.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
In the search function box on ebay, you have to type in "Jeep Commander Chrome Mirror Covers" in order to find them. They are 199.00, chrome plated plastic. They are the ones from Startech, from Germany. :eek:rangehat:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts