Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old lady wants more chrome on her Jeep. If anyone is trading theirs in, or wants to muder out a Black Limited, please let me know. Willing to trade or buy.

Thank you

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, that is the only thing on it that is Chrome. Thank you for the response though

Parts I am looking for:

Rails for the Roofrack
Side Molding
Rear Hatch molding
Door Handles
Fuel Tank Door

I made it look like the Jeep I want, so this is the compromise since she hates the Mud Terrains, lol.

·
Super Moderator
14,948 Posts
You might want to try a salvage yard or ebay.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not having any luck on either. The only Commander I found at a yard was pretty much stripped, and there has not been much on used parts for Ebay. Thanks for the advice though, just figured I would post a thread and hope for the best lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
ive got chrome tow hooks for sale. looking to get 90 shipped. theyre in great condition. p.m. me your email and i can send you picks if youre interested.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive got chrome tow hooks for sale. looking to get 90 shipped. theyre in great condition. p.m. me your email and i can send you picks if youre interested.
I used the Reese Chrome hooks for $20.00. Thank you though

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chrome wheels

I have a full set, (5), of the OEM chrome Jeep Commander wheels if you are interested. I just pulled them off, they only have about 10K miles on them and are in great shape. Shoot me an offer and pay for the shipping and they are yours. The wheels are 17x7.5. I live in Nebraska, you could pick them up locally if you would like as well.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts