Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Commander LTD with 42,000 miles and am thinking of purchasing the 6 year/100k miles "Maxuum" care service contract. I would be interested in hearing about anyone's experience getting service with this contract...................Thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
orucco said:
I have a 2006 Commander LTD with 42,000 miles and am thinking of purchasing the 6 year/100k miles "Maxuum" care service contract. I would be interested in hearing about anyone's experience getting service with this contract...................Thanks.
For clarity sake... it's called Maximum Care...or Max care, they cover anything mechanical, offer rentals while in for service, trip interuption coverage and alot more. I have had these contracts several times before, with previous vehicles owned, and would recomend to anyone making a long term commitment to their Jeep, Chrysler or Dodge!! Since I have started leasing, I have purchased the oil change contracts...still gets you a rental when for any type of service...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I too am considering one for my 2006 Commander with 39k it seems you really have to shop around because each dealer sets their own price. If anyone knows which dealer has a great offer I would love to know about it. Thanks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I bought the lifetime (maximum care, covers 5007 parts) warranty for $1975, I did call around my area and this was the cheapest. PM me if you want the dealers name.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all.

Sorry,yes I did mean the "Maximum Care" and I checked around and the cheapest quote was online at "chryslerservicecontracts.com" and it was $1970 with a bonus $25 bonus coupon right on the site. That was for 6 years/100K miles at $50 ded. I think I will get it. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts