1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a49erFootballFan
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2007

Welcome to the class of November 2007!
This is from the owners registry, Class of November....I see few members that have been members for more than a couple months. A lot of short timers.
Who is the oldest...in terms of active participants....in our forum?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I went back to the members list and sorted on # of entries to get a rough idea.

TR4Runner must be close to the longest active member. Not sure if he remembers seeing any names that came in before him or not. that puts it a bit over a year. I saw some names that were older that have now left. Hey TR4runner any names ring a bell?

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
jeep5253 said:
If you check the home page you'll see that rubicontrail.net is the top poster with 1,909 posts (as of now). He joined on Oct. 19. 2005. TR4Runner is close -- he joined on Oct. 26, 2005.
I put my money on Rubicontrail, he was the first one I saw when I joined in January

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Yeah, I have been here a long time...there was very few members when I joined. I joined quite a while before I bought my Commander (took delivery of it at the end of September 2006).

Over a year later and she has just under 6000 miles on her. 90% of those miles are road trip miles.

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
Taking mine in Monday for the EBC Recall and it's first oil change. Purchased January 16th and still has less than 3,000 miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts