Jeep Commander Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok guys this might be a stupid question....

But why cant you buy the export headlight, and bake of the whole one piece lense, and silicone it onto our headlight?

It would be the same as just doing the turn signal. But no loom problem, no bulb problem. Just a new one piece lense....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Clear Lens!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks good. Can you post a link on how to do it? Thanks!!!
Re: Clear Lens!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks good. Can you post a link on how to do it? Thanks!!!
Hey did you lift the front & rear or just level the front. Also did it change the way it rides I want to get a 2 inch lift but the truck rides so nice I'm nervous about screwing that up

·
Administrator
15,932 Posts
Hey did you lift the front & rear or just level the front. Also did it change the way it rides I want to get a 2 inch lift but the truck rides so nice I'm nervous about screwing that up
@T. Morgan, CrzCajun has not been active on the forum since Sept. 6, 2012, so you most likely will not get a reply.

·
Super Moderator
6,931 Posts
@T. Morgan; A 2 inch lift will typically not change the factory ride quality as most 2 inch lifts are budget spacer lifts that retain the factory suspension components.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts