Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a nice TomTom windshield mount for my iPhone the other day that enhances the GPS signal to the phone and works nice with their TomTom Nav App. The cradle mount also doubles as a speakerphone, charger and audio out for the iPod app that plugs into my stereo's aux jack. Nice little cradle mount.

But the cool thing is when I found the clinometer app for the iPhone!!!
This is a very cool app for those that have an iPhone. Even has a compass and GPS info.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That is VERY cool! I used to have an inclinometer in my Dodge Raider. Always a conversation piece. We agreed that by the time you realized you were in trouble with it, it would be too late though.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Still waiting for the iPhone to work with Verizon, then I am good with this app.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Which Clinometer is this?

I just did a search on my iPhone and found a few, but none that looked identical to the pics you posted. I think it's a cool app, do you know the exact name of the app by chance? Thanks!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet.

I didn't know I could love my iPhone more. :)

You've had good experience with the TomTom app, too, I assume?

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just did a search on my iPhone and found a few, but none that looked identical to the pics you posted. I think it's a cool app, do you know the exact name of the app by chance? Thanks!
I know what you mean. I search several different ways and found several different apps. I actually tried a couple before finding this one. But I felt this one was the best.

I just looked at the App info in my iTunes and it says
title: Vehicle Clinometer / Tilt Meter
artist: iAware

If you search that, you should find it. $1.99 app.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
419 Posts
Great information, Phunkey. Didn't want to sidetrack things, but you're the first person I know who is using TomTom on the iPhone. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts