Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a jeep Commander '06 with about 152k miles on it. I recently go ta new computer put in the car and it was working fine. Yesterday my check engine light came on and when i did the DTC report i got the 0406 code and I dont know what that means or how to fix it. Any suggestions ? how much would a fix for this problem cost ?

·
Administrator
15,520 Posts
@NayWithTheJeepCommander06 Welcome to the forum! Please tell us a little about your Commander (model trim, engine, drive train, etc.) Also please post some photos when you get a chance. Thanks.

·
Administrator
15,520 Posts
Yesterday my check engine light came on and when i did the DTC report i got the 0406 code and I dont know what that means or how to fix it. Any suggestions ? how much would a fix for this problem cost ?
P0406 has to do with the EGR valve. I would suggest replacing it and see if that clears the code.

·
Administrator
6,712 Posts
I have a jeep Commander '06 with about 152k miles on it. I recently go ta new computer put in the car and it was working fine. Yesterday my check engine light came on and when i did the DTC report i got the 0406 code and I dont know what that means or how to fix it. Any suggestions ? how much would a fix for this problem cost ?
@NayWithTheJeepCommander06;

Welcome to the forum;

Please read the New Member Required Reading below and complete your user profile as directed, in order to comply with the forum rules;

Thanks & welcome aboard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts