Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 07 commander 4x4 3.7 I believe it has the German benz tranny, based on what i have read so far (Capped dipstick fill tube). In addition to that code I have also noticed tranny fluid forming drops on the rear of the pan (towards rear of vehicle) and from my research I have come across some info stating that there is a common problem that presents this way, because of A bad seal in the above mentioned sensor.

The owners manual states that the (!) light on the dash is in reference to tire pressure, but pressure is good. Bad sensor?? Or is that to indicate other potential problems as well?

Looking for advice comments concerning what im looking at as far as maintenance and $$

New Member! Thanks for your input!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I just bought an 07 commander 4x4 3.7 I believe it has the German benz tranny, based on what i have read so far (Capped dipstick fill tube). In addition to that code I have also noticed tranny fluid forming drops on the rear of the pan (towards rear of vehicle) and from my research I have come across some info stating that there is a common problem that presents this way, because of A bad seal in the above mentioned sensor.

The owners manual states that the (!) light on the dash is in reference to tire pressure, but pressure is good. Bad sensor?? Or is that to indicate other potential problems as well?

Looking for advice comments concerning what im looking at as far as maintenance and $$

New Member! Thanks for your input!
jp; Did you ever get these two issues fixed??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts