Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pulled the PO158 O2 Circuit High voltage code this morning on my 2008 V6 Commander. It is the Bank 2, Sensor 2 location which from my understanding is the passenger side, post-catalytic converter sensor. If this is indeed correct, how do you go about getting the current sensor off. The limited area doesn't give much room for a wrench or much of anything to unscrew it.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
what engine?

I have pulled the PO158 O2 Circuit High voltage code this morning on my 2008 V6 Commander. It is the Bank 2, Sensor 2 location which from my understanding is the passenger side, post-catalytic converter sensor. If this is indeed correct, how do you go about getting the current sensor off. The limited area doesn't give much room for a wrench or much of anything to unscrew it.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
what engine?

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts