Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im thinking about buying a Dark Khaki grille for my commander from another guy on the site. and i wanna see what it will look like on my jeep before i go through with it. can some one please post a pic of a dark khaki commander with the color mathced grille please

·
Administrator
15,217 Posts

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I swapped my chrome grill out for a color matched grill (black) some time ago. Love it.

I like the color matched better. I bet you will too.

If you havent looked yet, the swap is about a 5 minute procedure.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I wonder if it would be cost effective to just get it painted? ... or is that a problem over the chrome?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
the chrome is hard to paint over as well as it is expensive...and also haveing the new one to just bolt on would be nice incase i dont like it then im not out a bunch of money
Good point and easy to swap back! :)

... I was looking for either Green or Black if I had a colour choice ... and ended up with Black .. I would have been happy with either ..

For the grill I think the Chrome looks fine on Black, but same thing I might check out some pics to see if the black colour match is nicer ... it's an easy Mod too.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
check out Cico's commander
Thanks ... it's a tough decision :)

I like the colour match as it's more subtle ... but the chrome matches well with the other chrome on mine.

Oh well ... I'll leave it till spring at the earliest anyway :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts